Precision Injection Molding
It requires experience and expertise to any injection molding services right on the first time. At Precision Concepts, we have the staff, the skills, and the equipment to provide everything you need. This includes:
- Conventional Injection Molding (40, 60, and 120 tons)
- Rotary Insert Molding (60, 90, 140, and 175 tons)
- Reel to Reel Injection Molding (40 tons)
- End of Arm tooling on all presses
- Propriety precision feed system on reel‐to‐reel
- RJG systems on all injection molds
We offer high-tolerance molding with engineered resins. Our experts can work with you to develop and produce your complex molding components.
Precision Concepts can provide 4 types of molding:
- Conventional molding
- Micro molding/micro-insert molding
We are able to set ourselves apart from the competition by providing these services, along with complete device assembly. When you work with Precision Concepts, you can take advantage of our scientific molding system and clean molding environments to get a complete solution from start to finish.
Contact us today to learn more.